Hello Dawanda Shop Owner
Migrate now – Easily, Quickly & Completely
All Products & Data
Fully featured integration with Dawanda - Export all products including prices, images, stock quantity and attributes.
All Orders & Transactional Data
Immediately integrate new and old orders with Shopify's order management system and its extensive reporting. All transactional data is migrated, including discounts and shipping.
Migrate all Customers with their data, address and phone numbers, and auto associate customers to their orders
Smart Categories, Shop Categories & Tags Organizer
Dawandify will help you organize your products' Categories and Shop Categories as well as Tag the products according to your preferences - Automatically create to new Collections, and product types.
Batch Editing of Content
Remove unwanted section from your product's content (links, signatures, etc), or batch add text to all products prior to exporting.
Detailed Logs & History
The Dawandify exporter keeps detailed logs of your past 100 exports incase anything goes wrong. Each log contains full export details and can be downloaded for detailed reference.
Secure and Private
All connections to your shops are made securely with authorization keys that you can disable at any time. None of your product, sales or customer data is stored on our server.
And Much Much More
Dawandify can auto or custom assign Vendor and stock numbers, perform currency conversion, auto-create variations, add custom tags and notes to Orders and Customers and much more!
Unique ID Settings (SKU)
- Pull Unique SKUs from Dawanda (Where applicable)
- Auto-generate Unique SKU
- Ability to prefix SKUs to differentiate between Dawanda and Shopify IDs
- Import Specific Language Translations
Batch Edit Product Content
- Batch Remove Content from product Description
- Batch Truncate Product description After a number of Paragraph
- Batch Add Content to product descriptions (Append or Prepend)
- Change Image names (Improves SEO)
- Populate Product Type based on Categories or Shop Categories
- Populate Product Tags Based on Categories, Shop Categories or current Dawanda Tags
- Exclude Specific Dawanda tags from Export
- Set Custom Product Vendors
- Create Collections based on Dawanda Shop Categories or Categories
- Set Product Visibility based on Dawanda Status (for example, Auto-hide all paused and ended products), or auto-hide all products.
- Batch enable/disable Stock management and/or Backorders
- Batch set a custom stock level to all products
Export products based on:
- Their Status (active, paused, draft or ended)
- A Range of Products
- Their Specific IDs
- Update previously exported products by overwriting duplicates.
- Import orders with their line items, even if they don't exist
- Include order discounts, financial status, notes and comments.
- Create customers and assign orders to them
- Order deletion helper
- Assigm custom tags to orders and customers
- History logs contains detailed information of everything that went good or bad in an export - easy to track down issues, and fix them
- Keep up to 100 previous history logs
- Keeps a relation table of all previously exported products.
How does it work?
Premium Plan for All
Does it include free trial?
Yes! You can install the App for free and try it with 10 objects (products + orders), you will not be charged. If you are happy with the results, you'll be able to upgrade to Premium and export as many products & orders as you wish.
Is Dawandify a Shopify App?
Yes, Dawandify's App provides a secure connection between its service and shopify. It does not reside inside your Shopify Admin to allow features such as detailed logs, history, flexible settings, improved performance and smoother user experience.
How does this differ than CSV Exporters?
While CSV exporter are designed to work as single time exporters, Dawandify was designed to work as a single time exporter and a shop Maintenance solution, allowing you to preiodically update your inventory.
Moreover, CSV exporter do not have the same level of access as Dawandify and do not provide the same level of flexibility. Also, Dawandify allows you to pinpoint and only export or update the products and orders you need.
Will I still be able to import after Aug 30st?
Yes! Dawandify will stil have access to your shop after August 30st. You will be able to continue import your products and orders even after Dawanda closes its marketplace, you will be able to use Dawandify until the 31st of October.
Will ANYTHING change on my Dawanda shop?
Nothing at all! Your Dawanda shop will remain as is, Dawandify ONLY reads your data, and does not modify or edit any information within your Dawanda store.
Can I export only specific products?
Yes! You can migrate only specific products, product ranges or only product in a specific status (active, paused, drafts of ended). Easily select identify products by their Dawanda ID. Dawandify gives you have the power to export exactly what you need.
Can I export reviews?
Since Dawanda does not store reviews on a product level, but on a shop/transaction level - we noticed that most reviews are not products specific and would not fit Shopify's Product Reviews structure.
Is Dawandify easy to use? I’m not tech-savvy :(
That’s a good question! Each step and setting is documented and explained. Dawandify is designed to be used without leaving its dashboard.